Join other students in an open group surf lesson.
- Per Person (Semi-Private Lesson)
- Per Person (Private Lesson)
Strengthen Your Surfing Skills at Our 3 Day Surf Progression
If you want to take your surfing skills to the next level, more time in the water is what you need. Learn the anatomy of a surfboard, surf etiquette, ocean awareness, safety tips, paddling techniques, pop-up, reading the waves, timing, turning, and navigation skills. Each day is a two-hour lesson. You can choose how you would like to space your dates out.
Surf lessons take place Monday through Saturday in the mornings. We are closed on Sundays. We recommend taking an earlier lesson to avoid the trade winds that typically pick up mid-day.
- One person – private lesson
- Two or more people – semi-private lesson
- Each lesson is two hours.
- All equipment is included (surfboards, rash guards, and reef shoes).
- Our surf instructors are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Guests under 18 require a guardian present to sign the waiver.
- Surfers must be at least 8 years of age. Children under 8 are required to take a private lesson.