One on One Instruction. Two Hour Class | $200 + tax (per person)
Group Surf Lessons
- Per Person
Group Surf Lessons in Maui
Join a small group for a fun surf lesson (up to six people per instructor). Kalama Park is one of the best places to learn to surf due to the semi-shallow water depth and gentle break of the waves.
Surf lessons are Monday through Saturday in the mornings. We are closed on Sundays. We always recommend taking an earlier lesson due to the trade winds that typically pick up mid-day.
Note: Two or more surfers are required to book an open group lesson online. If you are one person wanting a group lesson, please contact [email protected]
Monday–Saturday in the mornings. We always recommend the earlier the better due to the trade winds that typically pick up mid-day.
• Lessons are 2 hours.
• All equipment is included (surfboards, rash guards & reef shoes).
• Surf Lessons are with Waves Hawaii Surf School.
• Surf instructors are CPR & First Aid certified.
• Guests under 18 require a guardian present to sign the waiver.
• We recommend that all children under the age of 10 have a private lesson for safety reasons and to gain the ultimate experience. If not, all children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent in the water.
Payment is made at the time of booking and followed by a confirmation email with directions to Kalama Park. If you need to reschedule for another day we can happily assist you. Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance. There is a $25 cancellation fee. No refund given for cancellations made under 24 hours (or for no shows). If Surf Yoga Maui must cancel a booking due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will reschedule your lesson. In the event that rescheduling is not possible, customers will receive a full refund.