Get a private, one-on-one surfing lesson with your own instructor!
Group Surf Lessons in Maui
Join a small group for a fun surf lesson (up to six people per instructor). Kalama Park is one of the best places to learn to surf due to the semi-shallow water depth and gentle break of the waves.
Surf lessons are Monday through Saturday in the mornings. We are closed on Sundays. We always recommend taking an earlier lesson due to the trade winds that typically pick up mid-day.
Note: Two or more surfers are required to book an open group lesson online. If you are one person wanting a group lesson, please contact [email protected]
- Lessons are two hours in duration.
- All equipment is included (surfboards, rash guards, and reef shoes).
- Surf instructors are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Guests under 18 require a guardian present to sign the waiver.
- Surfers must be at least 8 years of age. Children under 8 are required to take a private lesson.