One on One Instruction. Two Hour Class | $200 + tax (per person)
- Most Popular
Semi-Private Surf Lessons
- Per Person
Semi-Private Surf Lessons in Maui
Get a semi-private surfing lesson with an instructor! Learn to surf in Kihei at Kalama Park. This is one of the best places to learn to surf due to the semi-shallow water depth and gentle break of the waves.
Book a semi-private lesson for the whole family! Enjoy personalized attention from your instructor and learn to ride the waves.
Surf lessons are Monday through Saturday in the mornings. Surf school is closed on Sundays. We recommend taking an earlier lesson due to the trade winds that typically pick up mid-day.
Monday–Saturday in the mornings. We always recommend the earlier the better due to the trade winds that typically pick up mid-day.
• Lessons are 2 hours.
• All equipment is included (surfboards, rash guards & reef shoes).
• Surf Lessons are with Waves Hawaii Surf School.
• Surf instructors are CPR & First Aid certified.
• Guests under 18 require a guardian present to sign the waiver.
• We recommend that all children under the age of 10 have a private lesson for safety reasons and to gain the ultimate experience. If not, all children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent in the water.
Payment is made at the time of booking and followed by a confirmation email with directions to Kalama Park. If you need to reschedule for another day we can happily assist you. Please contact us at least 24 hours in advance. There is a $25 cancellation fee. No refund given for cancellations made under 24 hours (or for no shows). If Surf Yoga Maui must cancel a booking due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will reschedule your lesson. In the event that rescheduling is not possible, customers will receive a full refund.